Holiday Kids Ping Pong
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a two-day table tennis camp conducted by former US National Champion and 5x US Men’s National Team Member Adam Hugh and special guest US Olympic Coach Lily Yip! Combined, Adam and Lily have 50 years of coaching experience, whose students range from first-time pongers all the way to US National Team members! Whether your kids already love the sport, casually play, or are completely new to the game, this is a excellent opportunity for them to learn from the best while having an incredibly fun time!
- The hours of the camp will be from 9am-4pm with lunch between 12-1pm
- Drop-offs can be made as early as 8am and pick-ups by 5pm
- Lunch will be provided (please let us know if they have any dietary restrictions/allergies)
- Kids will also be able to take a photo with the legendary Coach Lily Yip!
The kids will learn/refine basic and advanced techniques of the sport, as well as play games with each other!
The cost for the camp is $125/day or $200 for both days. If the child is a member of HiTT, they will receive a 20% discount! Members get unlimited play during opening hours and discounts towards classes, leagues, and equipment! For more membership information, you can check out our membership page here.
Due to the restrictions around COVID, we will be limiting the number of spots each week so make sure to sign up soon!
- Sold OutMonday 12/28$125$1250$0
- Tuesday 12/29$125$1250$0
- Sold OutBoth Days (12/28-12/29)$200$2000$0