SAFE Summer Camp!
Are you still looking for a Social (distanced), Active, Fun, and Educational camp for your child(ren) this year?
It's not too late! Our SAFE Summer Camp has it all, featuring ping pong instruction as well as other fun games and activities conducted by 5x US Men’s National Team Member Adam Hugh and special guest US Olympic Coach Lily Yip!
Camp will run from 9am to 4pm with lunch between 12pm-1pm.
Complimentary drop-offs can be made from 8:45am and pick-ups by 4:15pm (additional charge for extended drop-off/pick-up times between 8am-6pm)
Lunch will be provided (please let us know if they have any dietary restrictions/allergies)
Kids may take a photo with the legendary Coach Lily Yip AND receive an autographed ball!
For the table tennis portion of the camp, the kids will learn/refine basic and advanced techniques of the sport, as well as play games with each other!
Additionally, there will be outdoor activities such as yoga (led by a certified instructor), frisbee (supervised by a former collegiate ultimate frisbee team captain!), and other fun/educational games including a variety of Japanese puzzles among others!
- The cost for the camp is $495 per week.
- If signing up for 3-6 weeks, there will be a 10% discount!
- If signing up for 7-9 weeks, there will be a 15% discount!
- If signing up for 10-11 weeks, there will be a 20% discount!
- For extended drop-off/pick-up between 8am-6pm, there will be an additional cost of $145 per week.
- Any child with an active membership at HiTT will receive an additional 10% off!
Members get unlimited play during opening hours and discounts towards classes (and camps!), leagues, and equipment! For more membership information, you can check out our membership page HERE.
Due to the restrictions around COVID, there will be very limited spots each week so make sure to sign up soon! For more information on our health guidelines, please check out our COVID Guidelines page.