Super Summer Camp!
Time & Location
About the Event
Three fun week-long ping pong camps (8/10-8/14, 8/17-8/21, 8/24-8/28) conducted by former US National Champion and 5x US Men’s National Team Member Adam Hugh and special guest US Olympic Coach Lily Yip! Combined, Adam and Lily have 50 years of coaching experience, whose students range from first-time pongers all the way to US National Team members! Whether your kids already love the sport, casually play, or are completely new to the game, this is a rare opportunity for them to learn from the best while having an incredibly fun time!
- The hours of the camp will be from 9am-4pm with lunch between 12-1pm
- Drop-offs can be made as early as 8am and pick-ups by 6pm
- Lunch will be provided (please let us know if they have any dietary restrictions/allergies)
- And kids will all receive a FREE paddle AND autographed ball!
The kids will learn/refine basic and advanced techniques of the sport, as well as play games with each other!
The cost for the camp is $550 for one week or $500 per week for two or more weeks. Kids signed up for 2 weeks will receive a FREE HiTT T-shirt! Kids signed up for 3 weeks will also receive a FREE 1-month HiTT membership! Members get unlimited play during opening hours and discounts towards classes, leagues, and equipment! For more membership information, you can check out our membership page here.
Due to the restrictions around COVID, we will be limiting the number of spots each week so make sure to sign up soon!
- Sold OutWeek 1 Only (8/10-8/14)$550$5500$0
- Sold OutWeek 2 Only (8/17-8/21)$550$5500$0
- Week 3 Only (8/24-8/28)$550$5500$0
- Sold OutWeek 2 AND Week 3$1,000$1,0000$0
- Sold OutAll Three Weeks$1,500$1,5000$0